Discreetly straighten your teeth with SureSmile Aligners.
Misaligned teeth are not just less aesthetically pleasing; crooked and crowded teeth are harder to keep clean, which can increase your risk of tooth decay and the future need for more extensive restorative dental treatments. Misaligned teeth or jaws can also cause accelerated and abnormal wear of your teeth, which can result in tooth damage, difficulty chewing, excessive stress on your oral structures, and jaw pain and dysfunction.
Aside from preventing the stress and expense of potential dental issues, straighter teeth can also help your smile look fresh, young, and healthy. All this combined, the right orthodontic treatment can help you experience greater self-confidence, a higher quality of living, and better health for a lifetime—even without interrupting your lifestyle or appearance.
Though straight teeth are a facial feature that most of us want for ourselves or our teen, wearing metal braces for 18 to 36 months can feel disruptive or daunting. With SureSmile Aligners from Dentsplay, you or your teen can get the beautiful, straight teeth you crave using clear, removable, and virtually invisible trays.
What are SureSmile Aligners?
SureSmile Aligners is an alignment tray orthodontic system that combines the power of 3D visualization with Dr. Duncan’s expertise to create the best results for your smile in the shortest amount of time.
SureSmile dynamically combines digital images from photography, intraoral cameras, and CBCT scanning for the most complete planning capabilities. Through multifaceted 3D visualization, Dr. Duncan is able to view your teeth and jaws from all angles, which allows her to best plan how each one of your teeth should move into their optimum position.
Dr. Duncan then uses SureSmile software to create a treatment plan that’s completely customized to meet your unique mouth and teeth. The SureSmile lab will use Dr. Duncan’s plan to accurately manufacture your unique aligners out of clear Essix® plastic to precisely fit over your teeth.
Based on the directive of Dr. Duncan, the SureSmile lab will manufacture new aligners approximately every two weeks. For SureSmiles to work, all you have to do is periodically visit Dr. Duncan and wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day.
Top 5 Benefits of SureSmile Aligners
- Versatile – SureSmile Aligners can treat crowded, crooked, spaced, or misaligned teeth, in addition to open bites, crossbites, and overbites.
- Highly Accurate – SureSmile’s integrated 3D technology allows for highly precise treatment planning and manufacturing.
- Removable – Metal braces require a modified diet and can make it difficult to properly brush and floss your teeth. Because SureSmile aligners can be removed for eating and brushing, you can still enjoy your favorite foods and keep your teeth healthy and clean.
- Virtually Invisible – Patients love that they can straighten their teeth with clear aligners that don’t cause a major disruption to their social life, professional appearance, and routine.
- Fast – While a traditional orthodontic treatment generally takes between 18 and 36 months, a SureSmile Aligner treatment can take as few as 12 months to complete.
Is SureSmile right for you or your teen?
Dr. Duncan and her team love sharing the benefits of modern orthodontic technology with their patients. To find out if SureSmile Aligners can help you achieve your or your teen’s smile goals, contact Dr. Duncan’s office to schedule a complete orthodontic evaluation.